Early March 2019 we did a free 11-day Self-Love Experience. At the end of the Experience, we shared 6 new Self-Love Secrets with the participants.
6 Self-Love Secrets
- Self-Love loves to be connected to a Big Why / Life Purpose
- Self-Love is a crystal clear choice for Self
- Self-Love needs inner leadership
- Self-Love is a neutral goal that feels good at the same time
- Self-Love is a vibration
- Self-Love is an inner journey
Today we love to share Self-Love Secret #1 with you: Self-Love loves to be connected to a Big Why / Life Purpose.
Many people ask themselves what is my Life Purpose and for many, it is an enigma or even a Fata Morgana. One thing is for sure, you can’t find your life purpose with your mind and you can’t make your Life Purpose up with your mind.
Your Life Purpose
Your life purpose will find you when you allow it to manifest itself within you. And you need to do and be the following before it can find you:
- Your life purpose is always connected to what you are deeply passionate about. The stuff that makes you get up and out of bed.
- Your life purpose is always connected to you being in positive action. Hanging on the couch or mindlessly scrolling your screen won’t do it.
- Your life purpose is on the other side of fear and impossible. Your life purpose needs a
‘I feel the fear and do it anyway attitude’ from you.
- Your life purpose is always an expression of love for humans, animals, art, research or innovations. Your life purpose is always connected to your curiosity and creativity.
What we discovered recently in our own life is that our Life Purpose needs us to Love ourself deeply. Our Life purpose needs all our attention and our energy. Our Life Purpose needs our 100% undivided loyalty to ourself and to it.
And when we looked closely at our clients we saw the same:
- Their Life Purpose needs them to Love themselves deeply.
- Their Life purpose needs all their attention and energy.
- Their Life Purpose needs their 100% undivided loyalty to themselves and to it.
Your Life Purpose & Your Self-Love
And when you don’t know your Life Purpose and you are looking and hoping for it, your quickest way is to start to Love yourself. Because Self-Love requires all the exact same conditions as allowing your Life Purpose to find you and to manifest itself within you.
- Self-Love invites you to connect with what you are deeply passionate about.
- Self-Love invites you to always be in positive action.
- Self-Love invites you to have a ‘I feel the fear and do it anyway attitude’.
- Self-Love invites you to express your love for humans, animals, art, research or innovations.
- Self-Love invites you to be curious and creative.
So one thing is for sure you loving yourself unconditionally and you living your life purpose are connected. And we go one step further, we say that you living your life purpose can’t happen without you loving yourself.