What is Self-Love? That is the big question of today.
- There are many miss-concepts about Self-Love. People know the words and use the words but they don’t know what Self-Love really is. People don’t know how they can greatly benefit from it in their own life.
- This is our definition of Self-Love: Self-Love is to accept myself, to forgive myself, to love who I am, the way I am, under all circumstances, always.
- To be THAT, is pretty big. You might ask yourself, why do I have to forgive myself? You are only human and you make mistakes. You feel shame and guilt because of the mistakes you make. To forgive yourself for that is an act of Self-Love.
- A big part of loving yourself is accepting that you make mistakes and to forgive yourself for it under all circumstances, always.
- Loving yourself is a life long quest. It is a deep inner process. It takes a lifetime to really be with yourself, love yourself, accept yourself and forgive yourself.
- Loving yourself is the greatest inner journey you can make as a human.
- Loving yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself and humanity.
More inspiration to increase your Self-Love
We wrote this great little free e-book for you to download to inspire you to create a daily structure that will guide you through this complex and challenging roller coaster ride called life.